Much debated is the dearth of new talent entering the Life Science marketplace. Yet barriers to entry remain in place as students and other clinically trained workers such as nurses struggle to access or transition into the sector.
All students in further and higher education need to develop their employability skills. In the pharmaceutical sector a key stepping stone of course is knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
New Education/Workplace Initiative
The Clinical Research skills portal Redtree People are working with Academia, Sector Support Agencies, Accrediting training bodies and CRO/Pharma to provide new talent access to best industry based GCP training and a platform to showcase and market their skills, experience and qualifications directly to the Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical sector employers.
Presented within an online environment the Redtree initiative is looking to work directly with universities providing life science degrees to enhance candidate experiences by combining the necessary business acumen and employability skills.
By providing cost effective training, deployed using the latest teaching platform to access students, the initiative and programme will provide students key instruction in GCP
The GCP training will be packaged in 5 modules
- Drug development
- Principles of GCP
- EU Directives
- Informed consent and Safety aspects of clinical trials.
- Employability advice and guidance
For more information about Redtree’s Employability training please enquire here.
Learning and Training
- Employability Training delivered by Redtree
- Certification, Education and Training: GCP skills delivered by Redtree
- Contractor Development: A range of training, advice and services designed to develop your contractor business abilities delivered by carefully selected Professional Service companies through Redtree.